Pack of 2 soothers!
Exclusive and original design, created and Made in Denmark by BIBS. They are soothers made of PP, BPA free, No phthalates and no PVC. They comply with EN1400 regulations and are regularely tested in Denmark by Consumer Lab Denmark. They have also passed satisfactorily the latest tests performed by our Quality Department in Europe.
This type of soother has been selling in Denmark for many decades, and is manufactured with NG rubber nipple in round shape (the original nipple with which soothers were made before the shape anatomical was patented), which is the favorite nipple in the Nordic markets (not so in the rest of Europe, In Spain, for example, we prefer symmetric and anatomical teats that were developed and patented afterwards).
In recent years, the brand's ability to manufacture these soothers in fashionable pantones and their robust, matte-looking plastic has made them very popular on social media.
- The difference between size 0-6M and size 6-18M is barely perceptible to the eye. In size 0-6 months it is a little shorter and wider at the bottom (the narrowest part). You can see the photo of the comparison of the two soothers to perceive the slight difference between the sizes.
- The brand advises changing the soother every 6 weeks, because natural rubber (whichever the brand) when used a lot, changes shape and size; and this can cause that when buying a new soother of the same size the child rejects that teat despite being the same one that was bought.
- They cannot be personalised.
- Cherry shaped teat made of 100% natural rubber
- Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Made in Denmark. Complies with the strict EN1400 regulations.
- The manufacturer recommends changing the soother every 6 weeks
- No protective hood included.
- We never recommend microwave sterilization. And in this case, since it is a PP soother and whose assembly is made with the same rubber as the teat, the uncontrolled high temperatures can cause the soother to break. Our recommendation is to heat a saucepan of boiling water, remove from heat and put the pacifiers in for 2-5 minutes.
- Do not put in the dishwasher.
- Do not use UV or steam sterilizers for the soothers.
- Do not freeze the soothers.
- 0-6M Teat: length 25mm x width (in the narrow part) 11mm
- 6-18M Teat: length 30mm x width (in the narrow part) 10mm.
- Shield: 45 mm diameter